HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!


Hello Everyone!
I can't believe today is Christmas Eve! If you know me well then you know that I loveee to wrap presents and personalize them whether it's with the wrapping paper, ribbon or an ornament to tie on! This year I had big plans to use neutral colors and even make some faux bois wrapping paper like this:
 
I bought all the supplies for it but since we always think we have all the time in the world and in reality we don't, I never got to it! So I decided since I had bought brown kraft paper I would wrap all our presents with this and personalize them with different ribbons & tags. Here is how the wrapped presents turned out.





































I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

No comments: