HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mini Boxwood Wreath

 Hello Everyone!
I love the look of boxwood wreaths and garland but I don't want to spend a lot and I would rather have something fake but realistic looking that I can use year after year. I had a boxwood topiary that I hadn't used for quite a while and I wanted to make a cute little wreath to put above our kitchen sink. Here is what I did (which you could do with any fake plant):

I had a mini grapevine wreath that I bought a year ago that would be perfect for this project. I picked off my boxwood pieces from the "retired" topiary and started to glue in around the wreath.

I then attached a jute ribbon to the back of the wreath after I finished attaching the desired amount of boxwood pieces.
I hung it above my kitchen sink and added a glitter letter 'G' that I bought yesterday. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica