HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Inspired Hotel Key Rack

Hello!
A great blog that I read almost everyday is Knock Off Decor because it posts many ideas from different blogs and there is always great ideas to add to my never ending list of stuff I want to make. 

Suzanne from Meridian Road's blog was featured and she put together a inspired hotel key rack like this one from Mothology, but didn't want to pay $62 for it and she knew she could make one that was similar for much less $$.
 
I used the instructions from Meridian Road's blog and changed mine a little with the supplies I had around our home. I did purchase the metal label holders from Joann on sale.

 http://meridianroad.blogspot.com/2010/09/hotel-inspired-key-rack_08.html

Here is how mine turned out:

It's not perfect but I like it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very clever....These attractive holders are very useful in managing hotel key cards and keys....

Unknown said...

Very clever....These attractive holders are very useful in managing hotel key cards and keys....