HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Sunday, May 6, 2012

When Pinterest goes wrong...

Hello!
Almost everyone has a Pinterest account these days and now we have an unlimited supply of ideas for parties, desserts, photographs, clothing, kids, babies, etc and we all expect our own Pinterest projects to turn out like the pictures, right?? Wrong! I have had many projects fail and I tend to hide the evidence of that failed project so no will ever find it.

Pinterest is great and I love going there for ideas and it shows us how easy it is to make a homemade Elmo themed birthday for your child or sewing a new drop cloth slipcover for your sofa. Well it isn't always easy and it can be downright frustrating! Of course I become frustrated when I project I had high hopes for doesn't turn out but I also find humor in it as well....after I have said a few four letter words. :) So I found a website that lets people send in their failed Pinterest projects and hopefully it will make you smile and realize nobody is perfect and we are all humans. I find it pretty funny since I have been in the same situation a lot of these posters are in.


I have seen many Pinterest pictures of the baby in the pumpkin for a fall/harvest photoshoot. Pretty much all pictures of babies are cute, but I always wonder how the babies can enjoy sitting in the cold, wet pumpkin for a long enough time to get some pictures? Well I found a post by a blogger where her baby didn't really care for it and I have to say it is pretty funny and cute!


Have a great day!
Jessica

No comments: