HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Master Bedroom


Hello! So I have been contemplating whether or not to take one wall in our master bedroom and place wood planks on it. I know it has been popular lately and I loveeeee the look of this. Here are some examples:


I love The Lettered Cottage's whole house and they were lucky enough to already have planks behind their drywall!
wood plank wall

Love the color of these planks!

I think many will agree with me that it adds so much to a room and I don't think it would be too expensive to recreate as long as I used reclaimed or pine wood.

However Mr. Inspired might be a little uneasy of the thought of me putting umpteen million holes in the wall? My dream would be he would love it so much that it wouldn't matter! Hah!

So I did some more brainstorming and thought what about textured wallpaper? I am typically not a fan of it but I found a company in Holland that prints these beautiful wood plank wallpapers, but unfortunately they are $299.00 a roll........

So here is a picture of the wall I would love to slap up some wood planks on and yes, it is semi decorated for Christmas! Let me know what ya think!

Take Care!
Jessica

No comments: