HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well today! It has been snowing and pretty windy all day. I thought I would share with you some projects I did for the ledge shelves we have in our living room. I had pinned this DIY Pottery Barn Santa Claus Canvas over a year ago and finally finished it a few weeks ago. It didn't turn out perfect but I really like it. I have included the link to the blog where I got the instructions.
 

I originally painted mine with a silver paint pen but it was too light, so I painted over it with some red acrylic paint. Here is my canvas:

I painted a wooden letter G I had and glued it to a piece of paper and placed it in a frame I already had. I bought the "Let it Snow" sign at Michael's for under $1 and I had some galvanized metal number tags that I placed in the frame on the lower shelf.

 Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Jessica


No comments: