HomeTutorialsThe ShopMy Home

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Projects Around Our House

Hello Everyone!

I am absolutely LOVING this weather we are having as Fall is my favorite season! I love everything about Fall including the weather, pumpkins, desserts, Halloween, Thanksgiving and it is right before the wonderful holiday season!


I thought I would show you a project I had worked on over the summer (early) and FINALLY show the results. I decided to do the board & batten treatment on one wall in our living room and wrap it around to the hallway. Of course I didn't use the board, just the batten part. I was originally going to do both but I don't mind it without the board. I used a collection of frames we have and put random things in them including pictures, paintings, our dog silhouettes and one shadow box which had faux butterflies in it but I recently replaced it with a big Fall leaf. Here it is:



Like I mentioned, I wrapped the batten around the corner and down the hallway.

I will start to show you the many projects I had worked on over the summer in the next week!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

No comments: